05 May 2008

Surfing in Sayulita, Mexico

I awoke to the sounds this morning of crashing waves on the beach and Michael Buble singing a sweet melody somewhere just outside my window. I knew with a day starting out like that, our (Randy, Amanda and I’s) week in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was going to be wonderful.

Surfing today was everything I had hoped it to be! I actually have a sunburned face except for the smile lines. I think I must have smiled all day today! I don’t remember having so much fun in all my life!

I wanted to leave you all with a couple of photos of the surfing trip. We plan to go back in two days, just enough time to get rid of the board rash. I didn’t write much because I didn’t want to miss a moment on the beach. Love you all!

DnA in Mexico!!!!!!!

Look! I´m a surfer! Oh Yay!

3 comments:

Just Juli said...

Your Soo Beautiful!! I so glad that you've gotten to learn something that you've always wanted! GET BACK SOON!! we have hiking to do!
I love you Danetticus,
Juli

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy. Mom, Sarah, Joe Boy, and I are having a great time in Destin. I went fishing today and we had fresh fish tonight. The girls are getting redder every day. Joseph loves the beach. Call us if you can.

Love, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Omg I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun. Come back in one piece, we miss you already.
Love ya,
Lynn