26 May 2008

It's all About Joey!

I'm one of those people that never understood how EVERYONE had the cutest kid in the world. And I'm actually not a huge fan of looking at thousands of baby pictures of the same kid... ...Because it's just another kid to me. Well, I may have turned into one of those people that think they have the cutest kid EVER... He's not actually mine, but he does call me mommy and I would take him in a heartbeat. (He calls our mom, momma and it's just so cute.)

Sweet? ...Or not so sweet? (You've got to love the raised eyebrows!)

He's definitely sweet!

You are not going to believe that Joey actually loves onions more than anything else. As you can see from the picture we were trying to bribe him with a Reese's bar, but he wouldn't even take the bait.


I broke a jar the other day and apparently didn't get all the glass off the floor. So a couple days later Joey got a piece of it stuck in his foot. I gave him a couple suckers to "make-it-all-better". (I know, I know, I would make such a horrible mother...) But it did take his mind off his foot for a second, until I took the suckers away anyways. He has this thing with smelling everything.

Joey's first real bubble bath! He wasn't quite sure what to do.

Did I mention he loves lotion?

Joseph LOVES being outside! So anytime he's indoors he will bring me either his shoes or mine, and then grab my hand and try to pull me outside. The face he gives it's practically impossible to say no to... So we spend a lot of time running around outside.

4 comments:

Joshs_Rebekah said...

Ummm....is he sucking on the lotion?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely cute!
Jennifer Pratt

Danette Ann said...

Uh, he is actually sucking on the lotion... But only for the picture. I don't let him do that on a normal day... :D

Jacob Blondahl said...

haha good... I was thinking that I'm not so sure the stuff is supposed to be eaten!