01 June 2008

Arkansas Fun!

My little sister Sarah came "home" for a couple days (from Missouri) and gave Joey his first horse ride!

As you can see, they both had a great time!

Joey! He loves three-wheeler rides! Dad usually gives him a ride everyday and he was a little sleepy this evening.

My friend Gabriel from Oregon came to Fayetteville with a team for a Track and Field meet. He's a coach so was here coaching a pole vaulter.

We actually met in Alaska a couple years ago when we were commercial fishing. Gabe was fishing for the site neighboring the one Amanda and I were working for, and by the messages in a bottle A and I sent out we made a couple of friends. It was great to see him again and I was able to watch pole vaulting for the first time... It's actually very cool.

(Trent and Ashley)

A couple random pictures for you of some of my friends and I hanging out at the "Old Post Office" in Fayetteville.

(Ashley and Nick)

5 comments:

Just Juli said...

Where Am I?

Danette Ann said...

I don't know where you are...

Actually, the truth is, I didn't care much for the picture (of myself) with the three of us girls.. Isn't that vain? ...But it is my blog.. :D

Supplying Needs said...

Hey My Friend,

Cutter please of Joey. So cute cute cute.

I hope you are doing well. Joel and i are having a blast with the fam. I can't even believe how fun it is. I don't even want this to end.

Love you SIsta in Christ,
Dess

Supplying Needs said...

PS. I know cuter is spelled with one t and not two. I didn't mean cutter like to cut.

OH well.

Danette Ann said...

Dessy,

I knew what you meant, but thanks for the clarification..

I do that allll the time!

Love you girl, hopefully I'll see you some time soon!

D