10 May 2008

A Wild Day in the Jungle!

Amanda and her wild jaguar! I may have ended up with surfing wounds, but A is leaving Mexico after being attacked by this ferocious killer cat. She nearly lost an arm, but she’s still smiling and would have taken the thing home with her if she could have gotten away with it. (Did I mention that this thing has not been declawed?)

Okay, so we were at a zoo… Not just a normal American zoo. This is anything but tame! You can buy a bag of food at the entrance gate and then you’re left to fend for yourself. Camels look all sweet and nice when you’re about 10 feet away, but watch out! You can ask Randy what happens when you’re feeding one and the other gets jealous. A kiss that nearly took his whole face and his shoulder. A and I were both laughing until we saw the blood on his chin.

My favorite part was watching A in the petting zoo, I didn’t have the heart to tell her that she could come visit me in Arkansas and experience the same thing.

No comments: