19 May 2008

Hiking in Lost Valley!

Well, I've returned from Mexico as most of you already know and this leaves me back in Arkansas. My little, or I guess maybe not so little any more, brother Luke moved to Alaska 4 days ago to work with our cousin doing construction. He's living in North Pole and will be gone for six months (tears). When I'm home in Arkansas I always make him do everthing with me, so I guess besides the weekends I'll be a lone ranger... Sad story I know....

So, on a lighter note, a couple of my friends and I went hiking/caving yesterday and had a blast! (This was one of those weekend things I was talking about.)

(Keith and I)

This is a portion of the cave. And I don't know which either because I didn't actually have a flashlight with me. I know right. Who goes caving without a flash light? Well, actually all of us except Matt. It was quite interesting to say the least; all six of us bumping into everything and eachother.

(Michelle and Matthew crawling on their hands and knees.)

These are some of my dear friends: Keith, Juli, Matt, and of course myself, Michelle and then Danielle is taking the photo. (And I'm sitting in-between the couple.... Awkward!)

(This is a more relaxed photo. Matthew, Keith Dani, Juli and Michelle.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I didn't know you would miss me that much. lol
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Danette Ann said...

Of course I miss you that much!!