02 October 2008

Back in Arkansas

I find it difficult to keep track of my life and what I'm actually doing, so I can't even imagine how confusing it must be to try and follow along... What am I doing anyways?

Well, I'm not sure exactly, but I'm back in Arkansas again... ...I never made it to Washington or the Panama Canal like I thought, but spent the last two and a half months in California working on a yacht Friend Ships has there.

Did I say working? ...I meant surfing. Well, on the weekends at least.

(Have I mentioned how much I love surfing? ...This is actually a picture of my friend Damien.)

Anyways, I decided to return to Arkansas for a hundred different reasons. And none of them I feel like discussing here at the moment.

But instead of Seattle being our next stop, the trip was postponed and Friend Ships decided to do disaster response for hurricane Ike in Galveston. That means all the crew in California are now on their way back to Louisiana. I opted not to go this time around, but who knows what will happen in the future... ...Not me...

Here are a couple pictures of the love of my life!

(My little pumpkin Joey!)

(Isn't he a cutie! He just loves playing in the leaves.)

3 comments:

Supplying Needs said...

Danette, Who is the author of "He Loves me"

I just read the penny. It is pretty hard core. It is not a true story but it is inspired by Joyce Meyer life when she was about 14. It is sad but it has some really great points about forgiveness and Jesus being there and not being there in hard times.

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Danette Ann said...

Emmly, what's good for people to know? Just curious.