11 December 2008

My 23rd Birthday!

I have just had the best birthday of all the twenty-three years I’ve lived! For some reason I usually hate my birthdays and I’m not quite sure why. Anyways, this was definitely my best!

Before I left for Idaho my parents got me the COOLEST laptop case EVER! My mom made me my special birthday cake that I have every year and then my best friend Debi sent me a present in the mail.

I just wanted to tell you all how amazing Amanda is. She is getting married in three days, yet she set a whole day aside just for me, because it was my birthday and she was determined to make it special for me. And that she did indeed.

To start the day off, Amanda’s parents Bill and Christy came over to the house A and I are staying at and left me a gift. Then we went out to lunch at Chapalas Mexican Restaurant and had a great time. I got to sport the sombrero hat while listening to the “happy birthday” song and eating fried ice cream. :D

We went tanning; A got us a pedicure, hot tubing and so much more! Then we went out for pizza and A’s grandma made me this cake in the picture!

(Wishing for all my dreams to come true.)

I’m just amazed at the incredible people I have the pleasure of knowing!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the phone calls, texts, e-mails and all the facebook/myspace messages! I had close to a hundred messages! You all have no idea how much that meant to me! So thanks so very much for making my birthday so special! Love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had such a wonderful birthday. A special day for a special girl. I love you, Mom

Danette Ann said...

Thanks Mom!

Craig & Jennifer Pratt said...

Happy Birthday (a bit late)! You look fantastic and we are always excited to read what is happening in your life on your blog!