16 December 2008

Amanda & Chad

Well, I was planning on having all these beautiful pictures of Amanda and Chads wedding to post, but I didn't really have any free time to be taking pictures. Hopefully later on down the road some good pictures will show up and I'll be able to post some more.

Amanda and I pre wedding. She was the most gorgeous bride EVER! They had such a beautiful white wedding, with tons of candles and lots of friends and family.

I was so happy to be there to see her marry the man of her dreams! Of course I wish we could have forever gallivanted around the world together, but all seasons in life change as time goes along.
A assured me that she wasn't going to fall off the face of the earth just because she's gotten married. So our DnA of God ministry shall continue on. Whew, that was a close one!

I thought I would add one of their engagement photos since I didn't get any good wedding ones.

5 comments:

Joshs_Rebekah said...

I am missing you Danette.

Just wanted you to know.

R

Joshs_Rebekah said...

Shalom jsut said Nanette!!!!!

Danette Ann said...

Oh Yay! That makes me smile! I'm hoping to make it out east in January with Debi. (It's all depending on getting this job.) But if not then than hopefully for Janna's wedding! Love you so much Bekah! And miss you too!

Bria Cosper said...

How beautiful!!! The last picture had the perfect light! I hope I am that good one day! My family and I run a renting facility for weddings and such.

I am hoping to become a photographer to all the renting brides. It is such a blessing to see another marriage among God's children! It strikes terror in the heart of Satan to see two Christians unite an branch out into a family. Wonderful!

Danette Ann said...

Bria,

I also love photography. But I can't say that I took Chad and Amanda's engagement photo. It was by this guy names Israel and he takes incredible pictures.