08 December 2008

Idaho!

I just wanted to let you all know that I’m in Idaho with Amanda having a blast! A is getting married next Saturday (December 13th) so we’re working on the final details and decorations of the wedding. Fun! (And I’m not even kidding! I love weddings!)

A with her “Bride to be” crown, Andrea and I.

This was A’s super cool bridal shower cake that her friend Lori made. Absolutely amazing! And check out the super cool mice! I loved them!

Amanda and I laughing over the bouquet I think. I’m not sure what exactly was so funny, but I like this picture. It’s so happy. :D

So, I have to tell you how excited I was last night! We were hanging out in the hot springs, in the dark, there were tiki torches and it was snowing! Hanging out in a hot spring while it was snowing was incredible! I have pictures, just not at the moment. I'll post them later...

And I’ll have wedding photos to come… :D

4 comments:

Mary Lutz said...

Tell Amanda I said congrats!!! I love weddings too!

Joshs_Rebekah said...

Hey Danette.

You and Amanda are ALWAYS smiling when together. That is definitely an FS memory.

You look happy!

Praying for you tomorrow (12/10)

Danette Ann said...

Love you guys! Thanks Bekah! A and I always have a blast!

And Mary, Amanda was so excited you said congrats! She say's hey too.

Danette Ann said...

Oh and Bekah, I am happy! The happiest I've been in years! Woot woot!