21 September 2007

Arkansas ~ Sept 07

The longer I’m away from Arkansas the better I like it when I return to see my family. Maybe that’s because I’m growing up, but I’m not sure. And every time I go “home”, I plan to take a picture of the whole family to post on my blog page, but it just never seems to happen.



So, I just wanted to let everyone know… I have met and seen so many parents as I’ve traveled around. I actually like to watch families wherever I may be to see how they work together. And as hard as I look I have NEVER seen any parents as great and (I use this word lightly) cool as mine. So yes, I must say that I do have the best parents in the world. (Daddy dad! You better leave me a comment and tell me how much you love me too.) :D





My brother-in –law Robert was at work so didn’t make it into the photo either. Robert is married to my oldest sister Lynn who’s 23 and they have a sweet little girl Rebekah who is 2 ½. She’s the cutest kid you have ever seen. My favorite niece ever! Lynn is expecting another one in December. Hopefully the 10th so we have the same birthday. But I don’t think it will be so. The three of them live about 30 minutes from our parents.

Then there’s my little sister Sarah who I believe is 19. And I’m not sure how she’s catching up to me in age but I think she is. But she’s living in Missouri now and is working in a church up there.

My brother Luke who’s only 17 and has already moved to Texas. He joined the ALERT program. And I really have no idea what they do. It’s a Christian program and they do search and rescue stuff, but he is going through basic training right now. I’m actually feeling kind of bad that I told him about it to begin with, because I know that it’s pretty hard. (Sorry Lukey Luke, guess I should have mentioned I didn’t actually know what they did. Oops).




And then there’s baby Joseph. And no, just because I’m holding him in the first picture does not make him mine, though I would take him if given the opportunity. He’s 7 months old and super cute.

So that’s my family. The best family I might add. I wouldn’t want a one of them to change.

These are a couple of my friends in Arkansas. And I love them all. I guess I’m just blessed with knowing and being related to such cool people. (And if you are reading this you must fall under the super cool category also).


Myself, Cameron, Matthew and Nick.


Trent, Cameron, Matthew, Juli, Randy and Nick…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got my age wrong there darlin. I'm 23 not 22. :)

Lynn

Danette Ann said...

Yikes! Sorry my dearest sister! I will correct that as soon as possible. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Danette, you know how much I love you, at least you should, look how quickly I posted this comment!! It will be good to have you home for awhile.
I'm glad you finally realized how wonderful your Mother and I are:). I think I remember a different opinion when you were 14 or so. I on the other hand have always known how wonderful you are!

Love you. Dad