12 September 2009

Hello!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last wrote. They say time fly's when you're having fun and that is the truth!

Fishing ended about a month ago, so I (sadly) returned to Arkansas and am now plotting my new adventures. I sure do miss Alaska, because it truly does feel like home. Maybe someday I'll even get to live there. I guess one can only hope.

I took a trip out to Virginia a couple weeks ago to see my dear friend Janna marry the man of her dreams. I had such a great time seeing a bunch of my Friend Ships friends and hanging out with my best friend Debi! Such good times!

Most have probably heard that I canceled my trip to Australia. The dollar is still dropping even as I type, so school was starting to cost way more than I was willing to pay. Who knows, maybe when I'm old and gray I'll be able to take a little trip Down Under for a vacation. But for now I think I'll probably stay in the states for a while.

I have a couple different directions I'm heading in at the moment. All I know right now is that I need to make a definite decision on what that is before I go completely insane.

Hopefully in the next week or two I will have a solid plan. Who really knows though? I like to reserve the right to change my mind about anything, at any time, whenever I feel like it. :D

So for now, here are some picture from over the past month.

Canoeing with my baby!

Taking a rid on the carousel. 2009 Fair.

Joey Loved this fire truck! He must have ridden on it 20 times!

My beautiful sister Sarah and my cute little brother Joseph

Janna and David
Sweet Debi! If only she didn't live so far away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Danette, My dancing girl,

Thank you so much for the encouragement. It is always great hearing for you. Wasn't it mind blowing to hear a message from Matthew Barnett and think God is this for any one else or can this be just for me. Crazy crazy crazy.

I love you my friend. Keep praying and keep dreaming. God is a God of dreams, vision, and purpose.

I love you with all my heart.
Dessy