05 January 2009

Debi Came to See Me!

Well, not much has been going on with me, I'm still waiting to hear back from Cruise West and filling out the long application for the YWAM Waves school. In the meantime I'm just trying to enjoy life as much as possible.

But as you can see from the picture above... *drum roll please* Debi and I were together again! Yay! We had not seen each other in a whole year. And that, in my opinion, was way too long! So, needless to say, I was pretty excited! :D

And actually because neither of us has a reliable car, our friend Jonathan was sweet enough to drive Debi all the way to Arkansas and then back to Texas again.

(Jonathan, Debi and Luke)

I actually met Jonathan at Friend Ships and I must say that when we arrived home from Israel I never expected to see him again. Ha. Who knew two years later he would actually come to my house...

So, thanks so much Jonathan!

1 comment:

HKforHire said...

Silly girl, I told you before we got out to the high seas on the way TO Israel that we'd see each other again. :-P I'm not sure how much I accomplished, but the 4 months def wasn't a waste. ;-)