22 January 2009

Chad and Amanda

Well, Amanda and Chad got married in December so this post is a bit out of order. But they just got their (amazing) pictures back and I wanted to make a post just for them :D Because I love A so much!
The beautiful bride A looking as gorgeous as an angel.

And Chad looking as handsome as always.

Lighting candles.

It was such a beautiful wedding as you can probably tell. Snow, lights, candles. Awe, it was beautiful.

Chad with the ladies.

Awe! Mr and Mrs Chad

And then.... There's A and I laughing per usual. I think it was at Steve's toast, because that was hilarious!Awe.... I would like everyone to take a glance at the lights on the poles in admiration.. :D Because I spent a lot of time up on a ladder. :D

And guess who caught the bouquet!... But I'm hoping the "three times a bridesmaid never a bride" cancels that out. Ha ...Acutally the truth is, there were two bouquets and only two single girls (me being one of them), so I was hosed from the start. ha

No comments: