24 August 2008

Friend Ships Crew

I just wanted to post a blog dedicated to all the Friend Ships crew out there, past, present or even future.

(Eating lunch on the stern of the Pearl 2008)

I was sitting down for lunch the other day with the 12 other crewmembers that are here in Los Angeles, and we were having a great time just laughing at everything and anything. It was just like having an overly large family.

So as I was sitting there it just dawned on me that I have met and know some AMAZING people!

It’s not every day you run into a fairly large group of people that, for the most part are walking the same path as yourself and that will except you just the way you are. Sure we have our bad days and don’t get along all the time, but in the end the situation is usually resolved and both have come to an understanding somewhere in the middle.

So, to all the Friend Ships crew, thank you for being you, for being real, for being a friend and for making my life so much better.

Love you all!

Danette


(Spirit Messhall 2006)

(Hope lounge 2007)

(Israel 2006)

I wish that I could add everyones picture to this post! But I know so many wonderful people and the pictures would just go on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, its soo true! Some of the most amazing people I have ever met I met through Friend Ships! I really do miss that family feeling, its really really special!! You know, I was reading a book the other day that was asking the question of where God is today because He seems so distant. And one of the things mentioned was that He shows Himself in His people. We experience the love of God through the love that comes from His people. And thinking of all the precious memories with so many countless people (not just on the ships, but that is a big part), I really felt God's love just pouring out on me! Anyway, as you think of all the special people in your life, think of them as God's person gift to you just to tell you that He loves you!!
Love ya Mocha!