20 January 2008

London ~ January 08


On my way to Xbuja, Africa I had a 12-hour layover in Heathrow London so was able to take the Underground subway into town and see a bit of the city.

It took me a while to figuring out which subway to catch and where I needed to go see Big Ben, but after an hours ride from the airport and having to switch subways, by some miracle I landed at the destination I was hoping for. I spent a couple hours in London wondering around by myself and took as many pictures as my camera would hold.

I hate that I have to keep this so short, but I wanted to share these pictures and also make another post about my arrival in Nigeria.

1 comment:

Tim said...

If you go visit the Dibbles and Wheelers in Ika, they have decent satellite internet (it is like DSL speed), so you might be able to upload a few photos there.

Hope all is well with you and the Millingtons!

~tim hettinger
(Amanda's cousin)