11 May 2007

Virginia ~ Jan-April 07

After returning from Israel I moved out to Virginia and was living with the coolest girls EVER! Jennifer, Debi and Janna. We had so much fun at our duplex, also know as DeAnnJeLynns.


(Janna and Danette)

~

It snowed several times while I was there so we were able to go sledding, make angels and such. My favorite was sledding down the half frozen highway. I had never done that before due to the fact that its like unsafe or something, we did have a lookout at the top of the hill so it was all good.



(Cascades)


Jen took me hiking the Cascades one day. It was up hill the whole way and I didn't even realize it until the decent on a different path. At the end was a beautiful waterfall which was the first I had seen that was over like 4' tall. You would think with as many places I have been I would have run across one somewhere.
~

(Debi and Janna)

Those two beautiful ladies pictured above are my best friends; it was taken when we were in Baltimore for flights and to get my MMD. We had a lot of fun looking at all the ships in port and trying to find a hotel. I think we took every road twice. Anyways, we finally found a hotel and paid a fortune to stay. I'm sure we must own part of it now.

~

(Danette, Jen and Jean)


Jen, Janna and I went up to West Virginia to see Mark and Jean and then the New River Gorge. They are the sweetest people ever and I miss them so much. I hadn't seen them since they left Friend Ships around the beginning of 06.



(New River Gorge)

This is my favorite picture. Every time I see it, it just reminds me of how great my God is.

No comments: