30 October 2010

I'm a Cosmetologist!



Hello! It has been so long since my last update. Life isn't quite as interesting to write about, or I image read about, when every day is pretty much the same.

It is one year today that I moved to Missouri. Had never cut a persons hair in my life! Didn't know a thing about coloring or foiling. And definitely didn't know anything about perming or waxing. Now, a year later, a have a cosmetology license and I really think I'm going to love the work! I am so excited to get a job in a salon and continue learning.

I'm looking for a job right now in Alaska. But as of now, I'm just hanging out in the south until after Christmas. Still working as a waitress in Missouri. Getting pretty excited to get on with my life now that I'm finished with school.

3 comments:

Mary Lutz said...

Oh my gosh!! Congrats on getting your cosmetology license!!! That's awesome! My youngest daughter just started cos this fall and is really enjoying it too!

Great to see you in the blogosphere :)

Danette Ann said...

Hey! So happy to hear from you! That's awesome your daughter is going to cosmetology school! I'm sure she will love it!

Tim said...

Congrats!