05 February 2009

It's a Boy!

Joseph is finally a Bjornstad! Yay! The adoption went through yesterday so he's now officially my little brother!

He had his 2nd birthday on the 3rd of February, the adoption went through on the 4th and then two years ago we got him when he was two days old on the 5th of February... So, for the rest of his life he can celebrate a three day birthday. I think that's pretty cool.

Joey was so excited on his birthday when he woke up and saw the streamers and balloons!


He loved playing with his balloons

and his guns!

Cupcakes for the birthday boy!

Sweet little man blowing out his candles!

Frosting face.

1 comment:

Jacob Blondahl said...

Hey there! Yes God is good. I think the interview went well today. They had more people to interview as well and they said they would call me in a week or two... I feel good about it, though. Have you heard from the cruise ship yet?